Wednesday, August 10, 2011
How to Update Your Facebook Status from Google+
If you are spending a lot of time checking out Google+ and don’t want to neglect your Facebook friends, you can easily share your Google+ updates with Facebook and you don’t need additional software or extensions.
- First, you need to get the upload email for your account from Facebook. To do this go to Facebook and login to your account. Then go to http://www.facebook.com/mobile/.
- Go to the upload section and copy the address for your personalized upload email.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Skype for Windows: Disallow Usage of Your Information for Third Party Ads
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
How do I import my iGoogle settings into other accounts?
The iGoogle service lets you create a personalized homepage. It also allows you gather and access Google services and many other internet services via gadget. If you are using multiple Google accounts, you may wish to set up all of your iGoogle page the same. Here is how to do it without manually adding the gadgets to each page.
Steps to Follow
1. Log in to your iGoogle page.
2. Click on the small gear icon -> iGoogle Settings.
3. Scroll down the bottom of the Settings page, click the Export button under Export / Import section.
4. Download the xml file to your hard drive.
5. Now, switch to your other accounts, and go to the Settings page again.
6. Scroll down the bottom, hit the Browse. button, point to the downloaded xml file.
7. Hit the Upload button.
Chrome: Hide images when visiting particular sites
If you are using a low speed internet connection, loading a website which has many images may take a lot of time. This tutorial will show you how to hide those images when you visit the website on Google Chrome. This will not only help the browser speed up the loading time, but also prevent embarrassing moments from happening when the site contains NSFW images.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Google+: How to Control Who Can Start a Huddle with You
Huddle allows mobile Google+ users to text with groups from their Google+ circles. By default, anyone on Google+ can start a Huddle with you, here’s how to trim that down.
1. Go to Google+ on your computer and login to your account.
2. Go to the upper-right corner of the page and click the Options icon.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Google Docs: How to Download Specific (or All) Documents to Your Computer
While Google Docs is an extremely convenient way to store your documents, what happens if you need to view your files when you are offline or when the service is down? You can easily select which files to download (and even download all of them) into a zip file for storing onto your computer.
Steps to Follow
1. Go to Google Docs and login to your account.
2. Locate the desired files that you wish to download.